Tuesday 12 March 2013

March 365 Journal Challenge

 Hello peeps, are you wrapped up warm?....we are having another chilly spell here in the uk, -10 in the wind (now, I know this is nothing to some of you...but we are used to damp weather, we don't do cold very well!)!!

Are you taking part in Kate Crane's 365 journal challenge?  No? Well all the deets can be found here
Basically its a small jounalling every day for a year.  I am in my 2nd year, its so easy, it only takes a couple of minutes a day, and its great looking back over the year and remembering some of the small things that have happened.

I decided to go with cheerful blues, purples, greens, turquoise and yellows to brighten up the days! 


 I love Octopodes Mad March Hare stamp so I decided to hide a couple of them in amongst the flowers! 

He looks like I feel some days!!

I have also decided to enter the Mad as a March Hare over at http://alteredalice.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/chapter-25-mad-as-march-hare.html 

Enjoy the snow if you have it...I am off for a warming hot toddy!
Happy Crafting 
Kyla
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the octopode character poking out. Great pages. I have to start one of these soon. Bit out of my comfort zone.
    Loved your comment re games workshop lol. I can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! I love the concept and your journaling layout! And the March Hare is one of my favorite Octopodes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous way to remember your year. LOVE these pages. Thanks for sharing with The Altered Alice. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment