Sunday 29 April 2012

Now, I had a list.......

Honest guv, I did....I took ages to write down what I needed, split it into inks, stamps, journalling etc......then within 30 mins of entering the Bath and West craft show I realised that most of the stuff I wanted wasn't being sold there.....so I ended up with this haul!!!!

It was blowing a hooley....and the Coven went for the day out, it was fab....crafting goodies, choccies (thanks Becky), biccies (thanks Trace) and lots of laughing and gossip.  

Now, as you know I like my journalling and altered art....thankfully ali craft and snazzy's both had a stall which is where a lot of this haul came from......there are VERY few places in the west country that stocks these goodies (big hint if you run, design or work for one......we are screaming out for something down these parts!!) so I was very grateful they were there (though my hubby may not agree!!)

Ali craft had some reduced 7Gypsies and Tim Holtz goodies and Snazzys had the lovely Dylusion stamps.

So, fuelled by choccies and a mug of hot steaming tea we shopped....and shopped a bit more!!  

I wore my WOYWW badge but no one approached me......but I wore it with pride nonetheless!

Now, I am organised for a change...I have booked tomorrow as a days leave from work so I can play!!  I am going to go to bed excited and wake up REALLY early (well that is the plan....a film and red wine are actually calling as I type this so it may not be as early as I would like!!!! LOL!)

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and that the rain and wind didnt cause any damage or stop you from having a great weekend.

Happy crafting

li'l pidge xx

1 comment:

  1. I so want to come to that show one day, it's not too far from me so am hoping I will get there! Will wear my WOYWW badge too if I do. You are so right about the lack of all things crafty here, we are crying out for decent suppliers, that are affordable but provide quality. I do most my crafty shop on-line. There is definitely a niche in the market down here! Zo xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment