Thursday 5 April 2012

Stamp Man Challenge Bingo

Check me out, more than one blog a week...!  I have finally cleared a small amount of space in the craft room which allows me to have my netbook up with me, which makes things a bit easier (but means my hubby see's even less of me now!...not sure if that is a good or bad thing!!)

I thought it was time to start entering some challenges again, over at the stampman page they are playing craft bingo.  They have a bingo card with various craft items and you choose a line and make something using all the items.

So here is mine, I have chosen the line with Green, Flowers and Swirls to make this tag.

 
I have coloured the tag with with green acrylic, added some TH tape along the right hand side, applied gesso through some waste packaging (with holes in) stamping swirls and flowers when dry.  I added a stamped ticket which I coloured with DI and finished with a flower brad and some green ribbon.

There are some great makes over at the Stampman challenge so feel free to pop over and be inspired.

Happy crafting

Li'l Pidge
 

3 comments:

  1. I've spent ages admiring your tag and looking at all the detail. Love the idea of using gesso for the dots and your green is gorgeous. It's a real beauty.
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Stampman this time.
    Hugs Lisax.
    P.S. I've just spotted you are a fellow WOYWWer, must make sure I come back and visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tag Kyla ;) we are having a tag challenge at Artful Times as well if you'd like to enter it :)
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment