Tuesday 16 October 2012

366 Challenge

After 3 weeks on holiday I am a bit late in posting this months 366 Challenge over on Kate Cranes blog.  I am amazed that after 10 months I am still doing this!  I have a habit of flitting onto new things, but this is SO easy, a minute journalling a day and its done!
 
This is Octobers page (I think I will use a larger journal next year so I can add more detail...ooh check me out, I am already talking about continuing into next year!).

If you'd like to check out other journals, and Kate's amazing blog all the deets are here

Happy Crafting

Kyla
 

3 comments:

  1. Your page is fab, keep going (even if you do add a late linky). Its great that you're going to continue in 2013. I wonder if someone in the future will read our journals and wonder...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all this green ! Very beautiful page !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really am very late looking around at the November pages, but I am here at last!! And I'm so glad I called by ... your page looks fab. Love the green/blues very much. And i'm so happy to hear that you are already talking about 2013 ... this challenge seems to just keep going and going!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment