Tuesday 9 October 2012

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Oh I do like to be beside the sea.....

Hello peeps....I am back from a weeks holiday in Mallorca.  We had some rain, but I didn't mind as it was WARM (lovely and warm.......hmmmm....came back home to a frost on the first night...brrr...that was a wake up call!) and I managed to swim in the lovely warm, clear blue sea every day (and I managed to do a little painting whilst sat on the beach so in all it was a great weeks break).

I was so pleased to see my craft room when I came home.  Though I had a little kit I took with me, its really not the same as squirrelling myself in my room and crafting my little socks off!

Today I have a card to share with you, its using some pieces from my scrap book and a hand coloured image.


I also used a page from a Japanese book, some lilac netting and a few lilac crystals for a little 'bling'.  I think for a fairy she is pretty hot.

Right, I have yet more washing to do (and more sand to try and get out of crevises!).

Happy Crafting

Li'l Pidge
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment