Sunday 10 March 2013

365 journal challenge - February

Hello peeps, I hope your weekend is going well.
I finished my February page of Kate Cranes 365 challenge.  I cannot believe I am in the 2nd year of doing this challenge!  

It seemed fitting for it to be all pinks and reds, what with it being the month of love (as well as my birthday!).

I die cut some hearts, coloured them with inks and added some random scribbled words before edging them with the sewing machine.

Now some of the squares are a quick summary of my day, others are a little sketch. The black witches hats are the evenings I go to our Craft 'Coven' and the tooth is when I visited the dentist (well, a tooth is easy to draw!).

If you get a moment I recommend checking out the wonderfully talented Kate Cranes blog here to see all the wonderful challenge entries.

Happy crafting

Kyla
 

2 comments:

  1. very cool, I have just started to look into these Kate crane calendar page things, Im going to have to start these soon. x nice to see what they actually are. love all the die cut hearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detail you add, after inking id have gone straight to page,the sewing wouldnt have occurred to me! A bit chuffed that you mention woyww!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment