Sunday 31 March 2013

Mail art

Hello everyone, well its a lovely sunny Easter Sunday here in the south, not as cold today so windows have been thrown open (and blowing the dust around the house) and the washing is actually on the line (I am hoping its above freezing otherwise it will be interesting when I bring the washing in!!).

The postie brought the expected bills yesterday but also this lovely mail art from Virginia over at the http://collabor-art.blogspot.co.uk


Isn't it lovely? It now on the wall of my craft room, thanks Virginia (and thanks to Donna for convincing me to join the group).

Right....off to get inky and find some tunes on Spotify

Happy crafting

kyla
 

2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! What lovely mail,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Happy Mail there Pet!
    Sorry to hear AP may be off for you :-(
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment