Wednesday 10 April 2013

WOYWW after a fashion

Hello, no photo of my desk this week as things are a bit manic at the moment at chez Kyla but I still wanted to take part in the lovely Julia's Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday so I thought I would blog one of my recent journal pages.

I am all travelling here and there at the moment and rarely at my desk so my trusty travel craft kit and journal has really come into its own.  This page is made with dylusion inks and stamps and I added a tag and handwriting that I 'disguised' slightly by making it messy (I am left handed so its not too difficult!!) and then went over with white pen too.

Happy WOYWW all

Kyla
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks fab lovely, great colours and I love your writing in the background. Take care & enjoy your week. Zo xx 88

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the journal, and as another lefty I understand!

    Cazzy x 114

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyla,

    Great journal page. I just watched a video this week about the Dylusion paints. They look fun - and your project shows off the wonderful colors!

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay (12)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page... I need to do this journal thing properly too.I have now had a glass of wine and I am still trying to visit everyone so my message may be incoherent lol! jenx 129

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment