Saturday 6 July 2013

I finally made a card!

If you are in the UK, I do hope you are enjoying the FABULOUS weather we are having at the moment (it makes such a change from the last 3 awful summers we had, I wonder if this means the farmers can finally breath a sigh of relief?).

I thought I would blog a card I made recently.  I don't tend to make many cards these days but this one was made out of scraps from my scrap box.

When I am able to make a card like this mainly from scraps then I know my scrap box has become TOO big and I need to make a few to help whittle it down a bit!

I am going to keep this short and sweet (for a change).

Happy crafting
kyla
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your card and the words are good... who knows what you'll make tomorrow! Thanks for showing my ATC/ it's so relaxing to do. I just stamped some face images and made sections branching out from the centre then when I was travelling I could take one out to doodle zentangle style.
    I'll enter you for the blog candy and, who knows, you may win the art journal that you like!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment