Monday 26 August 2013

Free Range Art


Hello peeps, if you are in England then I do hope you are having a lovely bank holiday (last one until the dreaded C word I think!!!).
 
I have been lucky enough to spend a few days down in Devon and decided to decorate
some more pebbles on the beach and set them free with instructions on the back how to contact me if you find one.



They were decorated with permanent marker and coloured with inktense pencils so I am not sure how long the colour will last-I hope they cheer up whoever happens to come across one of them!
 
Right, sunny here (woo hoo) so off outside to do some painting (although possibly just sit in a chair and fall asleep in the sun!!).
Happy crafting
kyla


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea - I hope someone gets in touch..

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment