Friday 8 November 2013

I won some wool!

Morning, just a quick update as the postie has brought me a surprise!

I won this lovely booty of merino wool tops from the wonderful people at Torbay Textiles

I came across this company at a local show in the south west and instantly fell in love with the fabulous colours of their fibres.  

I have used them ever since and love it when the postie brings me my orders...but this was even better as it was a surprise, just for commenting on their blog!  How lovely was that?

Right, off to play.

Happy crafting
kyla
 

2 comments:

  1. I love happy post don't you! Maybe you can make some felted fig leaves for our hippo racing stint!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam....that was SO funny...pleased I read it at home to avoid coffee sputtering!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment