Thursday 2 January 2014

365 Challenge

 Hello peeps, I hope you are well and not too wet! 
Just a quick thankyou to the lovely WOYWW for their kind words regarding my annual roundup-it really does make a difference.

Onwards and upwards they say, so with that in mind after completing my 2nd year of Kate Cranes 365 Challenge I have decided to continue and do a 3rd year!!

So here are the pages for January all ready.  The month letters are cut from my cereal boxes and painted with pearl paint and then some distress glitter over the top for a vintage look.

I sprayed the background pages with my ever trusty Dylusion inks and added some darker blue DI through some stencils to add depth (including my new TH cracked glass stencil-thanks for my DH for the gift).  Then I added some pearl paint using the paint lid as a circular stamp and then added some die cut snowflakes and scribbled with some distress stickles to add a little bling

I added some stamped snowmen on scrap card and coloured them with posca pens. All ready to now add my daily journalings (is that actually a word?).

Here is my completed December pages


If you fancy a small daily project (once the the pages are made it only takes a minute or so to complete each day) then I can recommend the 365 Challenge over at Kate Cranes blog here.

Happy Crafting
Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment