Sunday 13 April 2014

April 365





Hello peeps, if you are in the UK I hope you are enjoying the fabulous Spring weather we are currently enjoying.

It has been fabulous and the sun has been shining all day....the washing has been having the breeze blowing through it all day-its a small pleasure but one that really does cheer my soul.

Another reason to cheer my soul is of course crafting.  Looking through my past posts I realised I had not shared my April 365 Journal Challenge pages-most remiss!

So here they are:



The nice and bright background was created with Dylusion sprays and the flowers along the bottom of the pages were coloured with inktense pencils and some water, when everything was stamped and some washi tape added I flicked some paint across the page to add some finer detail and the mess up the page a little (I am not too great with nice, clean and 100% perfect-house, craft room and journal pages!!).

If you'd like to see other pages then why not pop over to Kate Cranes blog.

Happy Crafting

Kyla
 

1 comment:

  1. This looks great Kyla. Isn't the weather great at the moment? About time ey!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment