Friday 23 January 2015

For the love of cards

 Hello peeps, I am finally getting back into the groove with some card making and using up some scraps.

This card used up some left over toppers I've had hanging around for AGES and some off-cuts of ribbon.


The next card has 3 different coloured leather flowers that I die cut from leather leftovers (I love Sizzix Bigz dies as they cope so well with leather).  

The pink flower in the centre is such a small off-cut I wasn't sure what I could do with it, but bright pink leather no matter how small it just too good to throw away!

Both of the cards are bright and cheerful but I think they would be ok for Valentines day or even for a birthday. 

Happy crafting

Kyla
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment