Thursday 8 January 2015

January 365 Challenge

Hello peeps, I hope the new year is treating you well?

I decided once again to join in with Kate Crane's 365 Calendar challenge as I have loved looking back over the past few years worth and seeing short little snippets of my life or how I was feeling on a certain day.

This is my January layout
 

The letters are once again cut out of a cereal box and coloured, glittered then glossy accents over the top.  The main pages are coloured with Dylusion sprays dribbled and the icicles along the top are distress stickles and glossy accents with some of it dripped down the page.

Right....I am going to try and get ahead of the game and start February's pages this week (fingers crossed).

Happy crafting

Kyla
 




1 comment:

  1. Good for you Honey. Liking this.
    Hugs and have a good weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment