Friday 16 January 2015

Raindrops keep falling on my head

"Raindrops keep falling on my head" so the song goes-I don't know about that, but it has gotten mighty chilly recently (but then it is January in the UK so I am not sure why I should be surprised!)

 I thought I would take a break from posting Christmas present makes (I think there is only one more to go) and post the finished cards from the colouring in I was doing on a previous WOYWW.

To the stamped and coloured image I also added some glossy accents and a strip of scrap paper with some scrap lace over the top (I am trying to make cards from mainly my scrap box in January and so far I have made about 15 - its a big scrap box!!)


 The leaf is made from a tomato puree tube cut open, cleaned, flattened, dyed with alcohol inks then die cut.

 This one is using my new rain drop stamp as a background (at the last WOYWW crop I saw Shaz Silverwolf's stamps and fell in love with ALL OF THEM!!). I thought it would add some interest to the background without having to cut up any more precious card!

I thought these cards would be good for a variety of occasions from Valentines right through to "I'm Sorry".  Cards without words is sometimes all you need to let someone know you are thinking of them.

Happy crafting
Kyla
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment