Sunday 1 February 2015

February 365

Hello peeps, well this is a first for me-I have actually made my February 365 Calendar Challenge page ready for the start of the month!!

This months is  a little different for me as I played with scraping gesso over the finished pages to mute the colours.

I also used some sequin waste to ink through and bottle tops dipped in paint to add some rings and splattered some paint across the pages too.  Once again the letters are die cut from my good old cereal boxes, Dorset cereal has a smooth white inside to their boxes, perfect for colouring!

So there you have it, a colourful page-because lets face it the weather is blooming awful at the moment so anything a bit more cheerful is a good thing in my book!

Happy crafting

Kyla
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment