Sunday 29 March 2015

Scrap butterfly


Not got much to show at the moment as I have been too busy with the pay the bills job.....BUT my weekly meet up with the crafting coven does mean I get a couple of hours to craft (and eat cake and drink tea!!).

Its a little like a really short crop because you take the stash you want to use with you.  

To make life easier I keep a craft organiser grab bag which has mini distress pads, some glitter glue, a few stamps, some washi tape and a couple of small boxes with brads etc in (you get the idea) and a clear pouch full of papers, off cuts, scraps and bits of ribbon, odd die cuts etc and a few blank cards.  
This means that I can usually knock out a card or maybe two and get to use up some of my scraps.

This is the card I made at last weeks session. Luckily I was about to add some stickles to add a little bling...then remembered I would have to somehow drive home with it still wet so decided against it!

The butterflies remind me that spring has just sprung and very soon the sun will start having some warmth in it and the days will be getting longer.

Happy crafting

Kyla
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment