Sunday 12 April 2015

April 365 Challenge





Fabulous weather here in the South of England has meant I have been able to get out in the garden and day trips which means that crafting sometimes takes a back seat!  I know, it is hard to believe and it won't last long (this is England after all!) so I will be crafting again soon.

My April 365 journal is getting filled up and I realised that I hadn't shared it with you, most remiss of me.

I made it bright and colourful with purple and blue flowers as my garden is full of pulmonaria with their variegated leaves and purple and blue flowers-a beautiful ground cover plant.

The  365 Journal challenge is over on Kate Crane's challenge blog and every month many people join in.  Every month you make a new journal page and fill in a small piece of detail, or a small picture that represents what you did that day.  It is great looking back over the years, it is amazing the amount I have forgotton!!!

Happy crafting

KylaAptil

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page hun, I love purple and blue flowers too. I managed to get out in the garden in the sunshine and read my books. Lush! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment