Friday 18 September 2015

A card for a gardener

Just a quick update on a card I made the other day for a friends birthday.

I used a die cut I made from one of Hettiecrafts dies she brought to the WOYWW crop (thanks Sam) and the background was a thick serviette that I used to clean up during my fabric dying session a few weeks ago, it had a lovely colour and reminded me of a heather hillside.

I stamped my new boots stamp on gold card, distressing the torn edges and added some butchers twine.

A perfect card for my friend Ju who is a gardener.

Happy crafting
Kyla
 

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Kyla! I like the serviette used as the background - too good to throw away for sure :) The boots image is fab - I'm a keen gardener and these are my boots! Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment