Saturday 21 November 2015

Music to quilt by

So after a fabulous weekend in London visiting my brother, sister in law and my new niece Emily (she is SO cute) and a quick trip to the British Museum and Tate Modern whilst we were there I found myself extra busy with a mix of gigs (The Legendary  Shack Shakers) and an evening out with friends sampling a new Veggie and vegan restaurant in Bristol (1847-great good and service) not to mention crazy hectic at work to boot.
So I decided this weekend I need to crack on a finish some UFO's (unfinished objects-I am sure you all have them).

The one I chose to tackle is my quilt! Now some of you know I have been struggling for quite a while with this but I made great progress at the recent WOYWW crop with all the advice (couldn't convince anyone to finish it for me though!!) so I put on the record player and plugged in the sewing machine and tired not to swear too much as I tried to make some progress!


Who knows when it will be finished....I am secretly wishing two things  (1 that I never started it and 2 I would like to finish it this weekend as the weather in the UK has turned!

Happy crafting
Kyla


3 comments:

  1. it would be ideal to cuddle up in this weekend - absolutely freezing out there! it is looking gorgeous - good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is looking good - love the combination of colours and patterns. Judging by the weather forecast you will be needing it for extra warmth. Good luck with finishing those UFOs ... working on one of mine too this evening :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need wine to quilt by. A nice Riocca or Merlot usually works for me!!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment