Wednesday 2 March 2016

WOYWW

Arrgg.....Wednesday again?  Already?  Really?!!!

Normally I struggle to remember what the day is.....but funnily enough Wednesdays have been an occasion in this house (well in my craft room) for a few years now, and I blame the lovely Julia!  For quite a few years now she has been running "Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday" the day when all across the globe we share our spaces of shame (or pride...mine is rarely the latter).  To find all the deets check out her blog here



This photo was taken Tuesday and still looks the same (and no doubt will do for a couple of days)!  I have just started to decorate my March 365 Journal challenge pages...seriously, who knew February was so short and March was already here?!!!

My 'Man Bites Dog' cards....well....."Prez Weeps for Crazy Thug Tycoon".......I don't normally get political on here...but if Trump gets in the majority of the flaming planet will be weeping!
   
Happy crafting

Kyla
 

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, the cards are weirdly right on the nose this week. Everytime I think of Trump possibly being president, I hear Private Fraser from Dad's Army saying 'We're all doomed.....' !
    Hugs, LLJ 14 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL @ LLJ....... "doomed, I tell ye....!"

      Delete
  2. and february had one extra day this year :-) Happy WOYWW Vicky #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know we are watching the whole proceedings with a sort of fascination, it's a crazy time to be sure. Will look forward to seeing what cards you come up with if he gets in. I'm sure everyone shares a wry smile over us as well, lol! Great to see your workspace, Judith xx #32

    ReplyDelete
  4. My desk is always the desk of shame. Unless I scrape it all off and put in a box for to make it look good! Lol. Good luck on your cards.
    Diane WOYWW #31

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards. So true and quite scary!

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #42

    ReplyDelete
  6. More portents from the cards, good grief, given today's news they are beginning to be very true! February went by in a flash huh. Like the look of March in your desk, nice Spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes your cards are a bit spooky. We're all watching over here. Love your inky backgrounds. Enjoy your week. Barbxx #16

    ReplyDelete
  8. agree about February... and Trump... hope you get to make mess on your desk again soon! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are always great for a chuckle hugs Nikki 4

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gawd. Wednesdays used to be a big day till I got involved with the Bs and married and bringing up a teen and working full time and joining panto and and and....

    Anyways, I get here when I can!

    Love the cards this week.... ROFLMAO

    Morti #61

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment