Monday 16 May 2016

Stuff it all in bag

The other week I showed a photo of the final stages of making an extra large slouch tote bag.

We started at our regularly crafting coven and I finished it off at home.  Out of the various bags I have made I think this was probably the most confusing (mainly due to the fact that you cut the fabric out then reposition and sew it a different way) and it took a long time to make.  
 

I think I would made it again but I would probably make it slightly narrower and maybe add a few more pockets.  It folds up smaller and I think it would be perfect for a holiday (stuffing it all in swimming cossie, lunch, hat etc). 

 I just have to forget the pain of making it so I can face making another one!

Happy crafting
Kyla
 

3 comments:

  1. Having seen it in the flesh I can vouch for how lovely it is. I've got something similar cut out of an old pair of jeans. Couldn't decide on a lining fabric so I never got round to putting it together. I should remedy that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds as if it would make my brain hurt!! Well done for finishing it 😃💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it looks great, so worth all the pain of making it....

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment