Friday 28 October 2016

Scrap box and maltese flowers

Now, I am sure I am not the only one-crafters are a resourceful lot and rarely throw things out.  I for one am often re-purposing items and this is another one of those occassions.

These cards are made with papers from my scrap box (which I swear is getting bigger each time I talk into the room-it's like the childrens story book of the Magic Porridge Pot!) and the poppies are made from the fabric petals that the hotel in Malta decorated our room with on our Wedding Anniversary!


I thought I would try selling them at work and see if I can raise some money for the British Legion. I am hoping I can sell some before they come round with the collection boxes (we often get the motorcycle branch of the British Legion call in at work, with all their huge motorbikes decked with poppies, it always looks great).

Happy crafting
Kyla

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kyla, how lovely they are. Great idea too. IF- and at the moment it's potentially a BIG if, I get to the crop, I shall bring my dies, so if you are going, bring your cardstock! I also have the Merry Christmas version too! Hugs, Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea. They are just lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment