Friday 4 November 2016

Purple scrap box make


Just a quick update on a recent card I made.
Whilst sorting through my scraps box I came across some scraps of fabric card I made and die cut AGES ago (music papers and scraps that I inked and free machine embroidered over) and some small pieces of gloss card with alcohol inks.


Sorting through my scrap box I came across some purple off cuts and using my TH tiny attacher I added some mini staples and a mounted sentiment.

Odd how scraps can sit there for ages then suddenly your mojo sits up and shakes you until you realise you have all the components for a card!!

After all, it's not like my scrap box is running short-but every card is a little more used!

Kyla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment