Friday 13 October 2017

Gregos and ArtAbandonment


Whilst I was on holiday in New York City I took some of my hand carved devil stamped postcards to abandon whilst I was there.

Most of you will know I am a big fan of street art (its hard not to be living in Bristol, home to Europes largest free street art festival) so NYC was such a brilliant opportunity.


I spotted this 'Gregos' piece and knew it was the ideal place to leave one of my red devil pieces.  Hopefully someone found him and liked it enough to take it home.  

Each piece has an explanation on the back about the Art Abandonment group (its worldwide) and how to contact us if you find a piece, but for the probably 100 or so pieces I have abandoned I have only ever heard back from one finder-but I don't mind as that's not the point of it, it is just a bonus.

Happy crafting
Kyla



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment