Thursday 5 October 2017

TH Birds



Just a quick update on my latest make.  Still on a challenge to use up stash I decided to use some of the stamped images I stamped from a previous WOYWW crop (waving to my 'enablers' Shaz and Helen if I remember correctly!!).



I stamped lots of images on plain card at the crop and later colour them in to use for a variety of different projects.

This project is unusual for me as it is quite a plain card and only one layer-but for me it works and I think it will be a good card for those occasions we all have where we struggle to find words for a friend but we want them to know we are thinking of them.

Kyla

1 comment:

  1. yep, it was me! glad to see you're using stuff up... it's a great card.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment