Wednesday 11 October 2017

WOYWW


Wednesday?  Again?  Sorry but the days have rolled on by...I have been tardy in visiting desks as I was in New York all week (I know....New York!!!) which is why I missed the WOYWW crop (never missed one before!). We were celebrating our 20th Anniversary and hubbies 50th (which was back in the Spring) so decided to do a proper 'big' holiday-once I have downloaded the photos and pared them down from the more than 300 I took I will do a blog post!

So back to blog posts-on my desk this week are two new purchases from the states.  Some lovely mulitcoloured zebra stripe duck tape (I have the black and white one but never seen this blue/orange one) and also a set of 6 stencils (I have not seen designs like these before and they are right up my street).


On the bottom right are the green resin shapes I made a few weeks ago, not sure what to do with them but the resin was only £1 (marked down as it was leaking so has to be used as already exposed to air) but I managed to make an entire tin of embellishments for a £1 so I am happy with that.

My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week are once again randomly drawn-honest
"Tycoon Stuns Mob Boss Lawyer'

Say no more!!!

Happy crafting
Kyla

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kyla, glad you had such a good time in NY. That leaky resin was certainly a bargain and you certainly have plenty of appropriately coloured embellishments for Christmas cards. Look forward to meeting you at a future crop. Happy WOYWW Sarah #20

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great time in the Big Apple - your FB pics look great! You were missed at the Crop, that's for sure. Have fun with your leaky tin, lol!!!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great assortments of goodies on your desk there! Love the cassette tape in the stencil - I love using mine! NYC is such a great city, glad you had a great time! Happy anniversary! Happy WOYWW xo Cheetarah #13

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw some of the FB pics, looking forward to more. It's somewhere I'd love to go, one day. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kyla. I reckon you can be excused from the crop under the circumstances - sounds like you both had a fantastic time away! Belated happy anniversary wishes - congratulations - now on to the next 20!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kyla, I so love those stencils and look forward to seeing how you use them. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x7x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kyla, glad you had a great time in New York. That is one busy, bustling city! The stencil looks interesting ... looking forward to seeing what you create with it. Have a lovely week, Heather #32

    ReplyDelete
  8. New York seems a great reason to miss WOYWW to me. Never been but would love to one day. Nice goodies on your desk too - look forward to seeing what you do with the
    Elizabeth x #28
    PS: congratulations on your anniversary and belated birthday wishes to your husband.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment