Saturday 13 January 2018

Scrap card

Hello peeps, if you popped over to my desk on Wednesday you would have seen these cards in the making phase.

I managed to grab a few minutes the other evening to finish them, so I am pleased with that.



I quite like these cards as they are good for both men and women.

I remember going into an expensive boutique shop in London last year and actually found the company that makes the toiletries they use this tissue paper for.  

That is the great thing about supporting scrap stores, a lot of the paper products come from a vast array of companies making packaging products for companies all over the country.  

All I know is that their products were REALLY expensive (unlike the tissue paper which cost me pennies for about 50 sheets).

Happy crafting
Kyla



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment